Labels

Saturday 22 June 2013

MAC Elegant Accent Mineralize Rich Lipstick Review & Swatches

Hey pretty dolls!
Weather in my part of the world has been little bad and hence I didn’t do any fotd recently but I would definitely like to end up the week with a beautiful lipstick shade which is from the MAC Mineralize lipstick which I am really pleased with .
nude pink lipstick mineralize elegant accent fotd

Below is what MAC has to say about MAC Mineralize Rich Lady Lipstick:-

A 77-Mineral Moist Complex that instantly nourishes lips with maximum moisture in a lightweight, non-sticky formula. Larger bullet applies bright, long lasting colour in a single stroke. Medium shine finish, buildable coverage. Magnetic closure
Price - 1650.
Packaging - Lipstick has a matte black top and shiny bottom which I find sexy.Although it’s a usual black packaging, but the difference in top and bottom makes it look appealing. I do have a bit of problem with the cap and I feel as if its not tight enough but nothing bothering as such.

Mineralize rich lipstick elegant accent review

This is kind of a shade which will suit most skin tones and will look different on everyone as per their skin tone .On lighter skin tones it will come across as a rosy pink with bit of coral undertone where as on medium skin tone like mine, it will be more of a warm pink with a touch of coral. MAC describes it as a min tonal warm rose cream and it does complete justice.
Mineralize  elegant accent lipstick shade

MAC Elegant Accent Mineralize Rich Lipstick Swatches:-

A beautiful warm pink with coral undertone. Shade glide easily on the lips and is super rich in moisture making my lips feel very comfortable. Also, it is non sticky and covers pigmentation easily.As you can notice it has a soft sheen to it which makes lip looks tad bit on the glossier side.
Shades stays about three – four hours on my lips and if I have a meal in between then bit of the tint stays.Also, I am sure this shade will have many many dupes but the kind of formula which mineralize lipsticks have, it just can not be compared.
Mineralize elegant accent lipstick swatches
This is how the shade looks on me without flash  light..It’s really creamy and super moisturising so dry lips lover are going to love it. It won’t accentuated  fine lines and lipstick will give even application .
MAC Mineralize elegant accent
This is how it looks with flash.
MAC Mineralize elegant accent swatch
I hurriedly took this picture while leaving to meet one of my friends and that neck piece was gifted to me by Zara Smile I think this shade will go well between MAC NC 25 – NC 45 and  I am just super impressed with it .
MAC Mineralize lipstick elegant accent fotd
  • Recommendation -Just try it in the store! I am sure you will fall for it SmileYou will feel that those 77 mineral moist complex are waiting to nourish your lips Razz

What I like about MAC Mineralize Elegant Accent Lipstick :-


  •  Its hydrating and apt for dry lips
  • Glides beautifully
  • Creamy texture
  •  Classy Packaging
  • Doesn’t bleed and gives me MLBB feeling
  • Non sticky
  • Bright shade
  • Hides darkest of pigmentation
  • It’s really creamy and still stays for four hours easily

What I do not like about MAC Mineralize Elegant Accent Lipstick:-

  •  On the expensive side
  • Wise She Rating - 5/5
  • Pigmentation – 5/5
  • Price Vs Quality - 5/5
  • Staying power – 5/5
  • Texture  - 5/5

No comments :

Post a Comment