Labels

Thursday 6 June 2013

Sunday Stash Shopping #7

Last couple of weeks were experimental. I tried mixing different lip colours, perhaps making bold colours more wearable in the day. I kept my face minimal, with neutral blush and eye liner, and just played with lippies. I’m still trying to use up this Shiseido base and I think there’s probably another month to go. I powder with the Diornude Sculpt Powder and I’m happy to show you some pan :-)
face and eyes

One of my favourite neutral blushes has to be Tarte Exposed. My skin tone tends to make pinks more prominent, and since the pink in Exposed is minimal, it’s a great neutral for me. For the eyes, I’ve been enjoying Diorshow Art Pen and Estee Lauder Two Tone mascara.
Of my lippy combination experiments, these are a couple that I like. I love Shiseido Perfect Rouge Sublime on its own. It’s a complex colour that looks different on everyone. On me, it looks like a pink coral. I mixed it with Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Curviest Caramel and I get a great nude coral. Guerlain Gigolo is a dark bold plum and it can be a bit too dramatic for a conservative office environment. I mixed it with Revlon Mauve It Over and voila! I get a subdued work appropriate colour that is mauve beige. Interesting!

lipsswatches

No comments :

Post a Comment